Audiophile headphones are the best things you could have for gaming-in-general, PC gaming especially. The dynamic range of sound, very flexible design, also has an extremely flexible band which allows it to be very durable and comfortable, you can get a mid-level pair of audiophile headphones like the Edifier H840 Audiophile blow most high-end gaming headsets in the market. We have chosen audiophile headphones, not other gaming headsets because a good pair of audiophile headphones won’t have an attached mic, possibly won’t have any unnecessary flashlights, and will most likely have wonderful sound quality, especially when compared to a “high-quality gaming headset”.
Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-the-ear Headphones is perfect for gaming than music or anything else and also offer Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Monitor Headphone and also ideal for traveling.
Design & Features
- The “H840’s” by Edifier is a pretty decent, wired headset that comes in at a very attractive price. The materials used are noticeably high-quality, and the sound quality is balanced with a wide soundstage. These headphones are engineered to give you the most life-like audio quality. Ear pads are also thinner than most other headphones in the category. You definitely won’t need any more than basic integrated audio to push these headphones.
- The H840 is an extremely comfortable to wear set of lightweight over-ear headphones. Specially featured with a simple, classic yet elegant style, exquisite material, and workmanship, and also provide you with all day comfortable. Your ears will not hurt when you wearing them for 3+ hours at a time.
- The H840 offers a rich sound and prominent bass. It discloses the best sound quality you could imagine from headphones. Hi-Fi over-the-ear headphones create powerful sound and also comfortable to wear all day long. The sound quality is crisp, great clarity not overpowering and provide a personal environment. These headphones are engineered with electro-acoustic technology that gives you the most life-like audio quality. The sound is simply pure and clear.
- Wear your headphones all day without discomfort. You can change the headband to fit perfectly and safely on your head. Ergonomic design provides extraordinary comfort from soft leather ear cups. 40mm driver units fine-tuned for quality sound output in enclosed earcups.
- You can wear them every day at work for hours upon hours and they never get uncomfortable. You will also be pleased to block outside noise. Edifier H840 Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Monitor Headphone and you will enjoy being wearing them because of the peace and quiet environment. These headphones isolate out noise so well.
- Affordable price
- Lightweight, durable and comfortable to wear
- A lot of basses
- 1-year warranty
- Cheap materials
- Undetachable cable
- Not suitable for long listening session
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is it truly a noise canceling headphone?
Answer: Yes, pretty much, but not total elimination.
Question: How long is the cord?
Answer: Between 5 to 6 feet long.
Question: Will it work for facetime on my MacBook pro?
Answer: It will work for face time as a pair of headphones only. The built-in mic on the MacBook pro will still be used.
You may also like: TOP 10 Bluetooth Headphones in 2017
Edifier is the world’s second largest consumer audio manufacturer. Despite not well-known in the US, Edifier has great market shares in Asia, Europe, and South America. They specialize in the premium audio resolution that showcases technological newness and design elegance says their site. The Edifier H840 are a high quality, but affordable, set of headphones aim to targets the low-end market but it still has a lot of tough competitions from more famous brands like Bose, Skullcandy, Sony or other well-known brands. The headphones are not bad and also provides the best price in the market.